This will start off as a 3 month contract position with the possibility of extension or going direct!!
The Senior Interiors Design Engineer will report to the Engineering Manager and will create complex design of aircraft interiors to meet customer criteria, quality standards, FAA requirements, budget and project schedules using Computer Aided Drafting/Design tools.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Designs complex mechanical aircraft interior furnishings.
· Ensures designs meet customer criteria, quality standards and FAA requirements.
· Adheres to budget and project schedules.
· Provides design guidance and feedback to other engineering personnel.
· May perform as functional ‘Lead’ for group on specific projects.
Over two decades ago a military logistics provider faced the possibility of losing their contract because they lacked a sufficient number of aircraft mechanics. They needed a supplier to provide the necessary staffing and STS stepped up to the plate. At inception, we focused on small to mid-size projects, but quality service has a way of surfacing and within a few short years we were known as the Go-to-Company for aircraft mechanic staffing.