Dassault Falcon Jet is responsible for selling and supporting Falcon business jets throughout the world. It is part of Dassault Aviation, a leading aerospace company with a presence in over 70 countries across 5 continents. We currently have an excellent opportunity for an STC Administrator at our Completion Center located in Little Rock, AR.
STC Administrator – TEB 1281
The STC Administrator will successfully manage all commercial and technical aspects for documentation from owner/operators and service centers performing maintenance on Falcon aircraft. Responsibilities include being the main point of contact for customers and ensuring that all technical questions and transactions are completed in a timely and efficient manner.
• Manage/facilitate the Little Rock STC sales to Falcon owners/operators and Service Centers
• Coordinate the technical and administrative tasks involved with the sale of existing documentation packages
• Develop existing STC packages to ensure they are sellable
• Coordinate the sales agreement and proprietary agreements with the customers
• Research technical issues regarding existing STCs
• Oversee the commercial aspect of the data sales program to ensure that budgetary requirements are met
• Document and report activities including monthly sales revenue
• Serve as a key participant in the identification and development of new DFJ STC’s
• Provide technical support to others within DFJ regarding information contained within the STC packages
• Research aircraft configurations by collecting data from various sources and performing data analysis
• Develop and promote a marketing plan for the sale of DFJ STC’s
• Recommend improvements to the processes/policies to better meet both internal and external customer needs
• Assist DFJ/TEB Service Engineering with other technical issues as needed
• BS degree from an accredited University (Aviation discipline preferred)
• Two years of experience in a customer service environment required
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Excellent communication and people skills
• A&P license or pilot’s license required
• Fluency in French, customer service experience in an aviation environment and prior research experience are all desired qualifications
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package, including 401(k) and pension.
To be considered, resumes MUST INCLUDE salary requirements and job title.
E-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail resumes to Dassault Falcon Jet Corporation, Attn: Human Resources, PO Box 2000, South Hackensack, NJ 07606. Equal opportunity employer m/f/d/v. We are an E-Verify Employer.