Assists in troubleshooting and repairing system discrepancies to ensure minimum schedule impact; Demonstrates technical expertise by implementing process changes to reduce cost and meet schedule without compromising Safety or Quality.
1. Demonstrates basic technical skills in avionics and aircraft systems operational testing and troubleshooting.
2. Under supervision, performs the installation and functional testing of electrical/avionics components and systems per Engineering specifications, drawings and maintenance manuals ensuring a defect free system.
3. Assists in ensuring quality and efficiency of all installations: troubleshoots processes/concepts to provide timely, quality repairs of malfunctioning systems.
4. Acquires and demonstrates the skills and knowledge required to effectively and efficiently repair or replace defective components and wiring to ensure installations meet conformity. Demonstrates effective repair techniques using acceptable practices including splicing, soldering and pinning of wiring.
5. Perform and comply with engineering changes and modifications as required.
6. Assists in set up and operation of necessary test equipment; conducts functional and operational tests to evaluate performance and reliability.
7. Under supervision, ensures that all work performed on the aircraft is properly and completely documented and ready for inspection.
8. Tests and maintains test equipment, electronic systems, and components.9. Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
HS Diploma or GEDTwo years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two years related work experience. Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams. This position requires the employee to perform other aircraft support functions (servicing, towing, launch & recovery operations, etc.) to support customer requirements. This position requires maximum flexibility to meet the needs of the customer flight schedule
Jet Professionals was founded in 1983 in the U.S. and is a respected industry leader in global business aviation staffing solutions and support.
Jet Professionals is the only global company that offers a full range of aviation staffing services for full time and temporary placements. We specialize in placing technical professionals, pilots, flight attendants, schedulers, and dispatchers. We are available 24 hours a day to help you find the qualified personnel.
Whether you are a business aviation professional looking to advance your career,a business jet operator seeking reliable service and support,an OEM or a repair facility looking for temporary/contractual support you have come to the right place. If you are a job candidate, thats specialized and dependable Jet Professionals team can help you find the right position. Aircraft owners and operators will receive reliable service and expert support to help make the search for candidates a simpler, seamless process.
All of our services, information and registration capabilities are available online at www.jet-professionals.com