Very Urgent Job Opportunity! Serious and experienced A&P Mechanics! Hawker Beechcraft, Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Citation, Embraer, or Airbus Experience is an Immediate Hire!Only Serious Candidates Need to Apply! Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document Immediately! We can set up interviews for you immediately! A&P Mechanic (4 Urgent & Immediate openings)LOCATION:St. Louis, MO;Chesterfield, MOJob Description:
- The Aircraft Maintenance Technician reports to the Crew Chief for assignment of work scope tasks and is responsible for the efficient execution of work scope tasks assigned.
- The AMT performs tasks as required by the work scope efficiency and to quality standards and utilizes the applicable technical data relative to tasks performed including but not limited to maintenance and inspection, servicing and lubrication, troubleshooting, repair and modifications and fueling and de-fueling.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent. FAA Mechanics Certificate with Airframe and Powerplant Rating.
- Minimum 3 (three) years experience in business jet maintenance environment, preferably on Hawker Beechcraft or Falcon aircraft.
- Hawker Beechcraft, Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Citation, Embraer, or Airbus Experience.
- APU Operation qualified.
- Demonstrated organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Read and interpret aircraft diagrams, charts and schematics.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Must not be allergic to fuels, oils, hydraulic fluids and cleaning solvents.
- Work and bend in confined work space.
- Must have manual dexterity required for technician.
- Must be able to repeatedly enter and exit aircraft using stationary steps/stairs.
- Hawker Beechcraft 48-Month Check or Falcon Jet 2000 C Check experience is an Immediate Hire
- Must have Corporate Aircraft Experience working in a Hanger, Service Center or Completion Center... Airbus, Dassault Falcon Jet, Gulfstream, Boeing, BBJ, Learjet, Bombardier, Challenger, Global, Hawker Beechcraft, Cessna, Citation, Embraer, etc.
Additional Desired Qualifications:
- Knowledgeable and experienced using computers and aircraft software.
- FAA Inspection Authorization.
- Successful completion of at least one (1) Hawker Beechcraft or Falcon Initial Maintenance School.
- Engine Run and Taxi qualified on business jet aircraft, preferablyHawker Beechcraft or Falcon aircraft.
Please send an updated copy of your resume in a Word Document along with an introduction type paragraph or two outlining your skills and experience relative to the job description. Please include expected compensation and we can set up interviews immediately!!!
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. HSGI provides Contract, Contract-to-Permanent, and Permanent placements to our clients with service, attention, and detail that are unparalleled! We service clients in: Engineering, Aerospace, IT, Architecture, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Aviation, Maritime, Accounting, Financial, Clerical, and more!
HSGI, Inc. is a 100% full-service Aerospace, IT & Engineering staffing & consulting company. Our range of services covers contract, contract-to-permanent and permanent placements in any industry. Also, we have the resources to perform the legwork necessary before a candidate’s first day on the job, such as skills testing and reference checks.
Overall, we customize our recruiting efforts to meet your needs, while devising a cost structure that fits your organization. Our goal is to find the best-fitting talent for your company. We are confident that our expert knowledgeable recruiters can provide you with a level of service unparalleled in the industry.
As you peruse our website, you will see that HSGI is a "One Stop Shop" for your business.