Aerospace International Inc. is a corporate aircraft repair and maintenance facility that provides maintenance support and management services to Part 135, Part 91 Operations and individual aircraft owners. We have been in business for 12 years and are experiencing a period of growth.
JOB DESCRIPTION: ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
• Answer all office lines
• Monitor all incoming/ outgoing mail, faxes and paperwork.
• Daily accounting duties will include receiving incoming bills, purchase orders, filing accounting paperwork.
• Data entry for the maintenance department.
• Coordinate all office amenities
• Assist the President and Vice President with projects as needed.
• Requires computer proficiency in all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook)
• Requires prior experience in all daily office operations
PREFERED SKILLS: • Prior background in corporate aviation maintenance administration
• Knowledge of Quickbooks is be useful, but not required
• Knowledge of maintenance tracking software
• Bilingual Spanish
Long Beach Airport
Full time position reports Mon to Friday 8AM to 5PM with 1 hour lunch. No work on Holidays or weekends. Dress code for the office is business casual most days, but occasionally business.
APPLICATION INFORMATION: Please submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of this position with a contact phone number. Please, no phone calls. We will contact you for a job interview.